- All prices are in Japanese Yen and include 8% consumption tax where applicable.
- A minimum stay policy of 3 nights applies to all private room reservations between December 15th and March 15th. Reservations of two nights or less will receive a minimum-stay surcharge of 10% on the booking. This fee may be waived at the management’s discretion at the time of the booking.
- Annupuri Lodge accommodation and service rates are subject to change without notice, however once the deposit has been paid, the final and original accommodation value (in yen) is fixed.
- A deposit to the value of 50% of the overall booking cost is required to confirm the reservation. For bookings less than the minimum stay policy, full payment will be charged to secure the booking.
- No bookings will be held in any circumstance without receiving the 50% accommodation deposit.
- After receiving the accommodation deposit payment instructions email, the 50% accommodation deposit must be paid with in the below outlined period(s).
– Prior to 31st July: 10 Days
– After 31st July and Prior to September 15th: 7 Days
– September 16th and Prior to December 1st: 2 Days
– December 2nd until seasons end: 2 Days
- Failure to pay your deposit within the period(s) outlined above will result in an immediate cancellation of your reservation.
- Full payment of the accommodation balance is due 2 calendar months prior to the check in date.
- Services listed on our site such as bus transfers, lift tickets and rental equipment are not included in the accommodation price and are separate costs.
- Cancellation of a booking must be made in writing (email) and addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A booking will remain current or standing until written acknowledgement is received by the guest in reply to the cancellation request.
- Cancellation of a booking after receiving the Annupuri Lodge booking confirmation email and more than 2 months prior to the check in date will incur a fee of 50% of the overall booking value.
- A cancellation less than 2 months prior to the date of check in will incur a fee equal to 100% of the overall booking value.
- We accept payment for accommodation and services in Japanese Yen only.
- Payments are accepted via direct bank deposit prior to check in.
- All personal bank fees and charges for international currency exchange are the responsibility of the guest and will not be covered by the Annupuri Lodge at Niseko.
- A merchant fee of 5% applies to credit card charges made within the Annupuri Lodge at Niseko for all services and extras. Luckyfingers Restaurant does not have a merchant fee.
ACCEPTANCE OF BOOKINGS
- Bookings are accepted subject to the services or accommodation applied for being available. AnnupuriLodge.com and/or its agents reserve the right, without notice, to modify, cancel or withdraw any of the arrangements. In this event the full amounts paid will be returned to the customer, and, upon rendering the same, all liability of AnnupuriLodge.com and/or its agents in respect thereof shall cease. AnnupuriLodge.com and/or its agents reserve the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of any party at any time.
PARKING AT THE LODGE
- Parking is available at the lodge subject to availability, at the rate of ¥1,000 per night.
- The Annupuri Lodge at Niseko maintains a No-Smoking policy within the building. Guests are requested to smoke outdoors in the designated smoking area and dispose of cigarette butts appropriately.
- Damage to the Annupuri Lodge at Niseko as a result of guest behavior is the responsibility of the offending guest.
- In the above case, a scan of a valid credit card will requested as a security deposit prior to check out from the lodge.
- The owner of the credit card authorizes the Annupuri Lodge at Niseko to charge the appropriate fees associated with any loss or damage to the building or its belongings.
- Loss or damage to personal possessions, or items acquired from the Annupuri Lodge at Niseko.
- Loss or damage to any personal possessions, lift passes, rental equipment, and other services offered by the Annupuri Lodge at Niseko, are the responsibility of the guest and will not be replaced or refunded under any circumstance. Items such as rental equipment may incur a replacement fee. This fee is the responsibility of the guest.
- The Annupuri Lodge has a zero tolerance policy regarding sexual harrassment. The Annupuri Lodge reserves the right to immediately refuse lodging to anyone who causes disturbance to another guest or staff member, harasses other guests or staff members sexually, or commits a crime. In this case, the guest will have to vacate the premises immediately without refund.
- Accommodation is available for occupation from 3:00 pm on the day of Check-in. The accommodation must be vacated before 10:00am on the day of Check Out.
- In cases where accommodation is not vacated by 10:00 am, a late Check Out fee of ¥3,000 for each hour or part thereof will be charged.
The lodge can hold luggage for guests who check out but then go out on the mountain to ski before departing in the late afternoon.
- Japanese Law requires the Annupuri Lodge at Niseko to obtain all guest’s details such as full name, age, passport number, postal address, nationality and occupation. We may ask you to fill out a check in form upon arrival.
- Occasionally it may be necessary to amend or cancel your booking for reasons beyond our control and we reserve the right to do so. We will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the choice of alternative accommodation of a similar standard or a refund of all payments made.
- All inclusions and costs in Annupuri Lodge prices are explicitly declared and stated on the home page. Cost of passports and visas where required, items not specified as being included, airport taxes where applicable, food (except breakfast), ski or equipment hire, lift passes (unless stated) and any other item of a personal nature are excluded from the price.
- Each guest room is thoroughly cleaned and is provided with fresh towels and linen (1 per person) prior to a guest checking in. Mid stay clean and linen change only applies to guests staying 7 nights or more. It will include: Fresh Towels for each Adult and Child; Garbage Removal, Cleaning of Accommodation; Bed Making.
SEXUALLY HARASSMENT POLICY
CHECK IN / OUT
IF WE CHANGE YOUR BOOKING
NOT INCLUDED WITH LODGING UNLESS SPECIFIED
CLEANING, TOWELS & LINEN